Today’s story about a guy who simplifies the concept of finance, laws and rights in a way that you never have to look into anything else to have a basic understanding. A guy who shares amazing articles to read and to fulfil our curiosity through daily WhatsApp Newsletter.
Shubham is currently pursuing his law graduation from Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College Pune, and he is in his 2nd year of college.
Q. What’s that one thing you want to achieve in 2021?
A. There are a few things, I have planned to achieve in 2021 and working on those are like,
- 20k+ Subscribers
- Launch Discord Server and Telegram having 5k+ Members each.
- Every Sunday sharing mind-blowing concepts and stories.
Q. What’s that one thing you are most curious about?
A. I’m curious about everything which I want to know more about it. Currently, I am trying every possible resource to look into to understand Bitcoin.
Q. Which book you are reading these days? Which Genre excites you the most?
A. I’m reading the following books,
- Become a brand — Personal Branding
- Stocks To Riches — Investing and Behavioral Finance
- Booming Brands — Startup
Q. What do you love to do when not working? Any hobbies you want to share?
A. There are a few things, I do besides studying and working. Like,
- Listening to music
- Exercise, and
- Reading books
Q. What’s something you learnt recently that you wish you learnt much earlier?
A. Twitter is not the social media platform, it’s an EdTech start-up. Learnt a lot from Twitter :)
Q. Why did you choose to become a creator?
A. I’m not the creator. I would be more comfortable in calling myself a Curator.
Q. What would you recommend to others who are looking to start their careers in the startup world?
A. I’m not the right person to ask this question.
Q. Suppose there is a big whiteboard in front of you. What’s the first line you would like to write?
A. 1. Be curious, 2. Dream big, and 3. Trust is the most important asset in the business.
Insightful Tweets by Shubham
Series of Twitter Threads by Shubham
- Basic laws that every Indian should know — Part 1
- Basic laws that every Indian should know — Part 2
- Laws and Rights you should know when dealing with police
- Laws that will protect the women and their rights
- Cyber laws that everyone should know
- How to effectively use Twitter for learning, networking, audience building, start a business, build a personal brand from scratch?
Resource Compilations by Shubham
- Compiled a complete guide on Insurance policies and how to buy.
- Organized Curated List on How to Write a Good Cold Email & Getting a Response From Them.
- Organized curation list on credit card from basics to advanced level.
Projects By Shubham
A Community of Curious People.
A YouTube channel where you get to learn Personal Finance, Stock Market Investing, Mutual Fund, Insurance which is also working hard to increase financial awareness in India.
Thanks for reading.
If you know anyone whose story must be shared like Shubham, let me know [email protected]
Kiwismedia is a Home for multi-skilled creators and makers. Discover individuals sharing their best works. Document your journey for free.