It's been an amazing opportunity to be working with AWS for the "Tourism Simplified Through Voice" PS in Smart India Hackathon 2020 Grand Finale. 🎉
Problem Statement: "Tourism Simplified Through Voice"
Problem Statement Number: AN317
Ministry: Amazon Web Services
- Ashish Minz
- Debajyoti Ghosh
- Debraj Karmakar
- Tarpan Das
- VISHAL KASHYAP
- Yachna Raj
Nodal Center: REVA University
Institute: JIS College of Engineering
- Not being a typical year, 2020 forced the SIH2020 to be held online. As a result, we lacked the atmosphere to a large extent.
- However, the team got to work on the project together while competing with other competitors from all around the nation, sitting at home.
- This proved to be a new experience, as the hackathon stands as one of the largest national competitive events for engineers.
- Every competition has people who win and lose. We couldn’t clutch a victory this year; however, we believe, we managed to show great competitiveness.
- Preparation for the project taught us many great things. The whole journey taught us great things, which include improved teamwork, working experience, etc.
SIH was a very good platform to improve our knowledge. We got an opportunity to solve a problem facing our country.
Smart India Hackathon 03 Aug 2020
People who worked on this